NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT
IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District ofColumbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States.
1. How to Enter. To enter “Frederator Studios Thanks for 2000 Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”), all entrants who meet the eligibility requirements below will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes. All entrants may enter by following Frederator Studios on Instagram @frederatorstudios and commenting on the Weekly Prize. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be
deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on Thursday August 9, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on Thursday September 6, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, who (i) are 18 years or older as of date of entry and (ii) registrants of the Site. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Frederator Networks, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Weekly Contest Periods. Beginning on August 9, 2018 and ending on September 6, 2018 (“Drawing Period”), one (1) weekly winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period for a total of four (4) weekly winners. Each week the Drawing Period will begin on Thursday at 12:00:01 am ET and end the following Thursday at 11:59:59 ET. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries included in each weekly drawing. Last weekly sweepstakes will take place on or about September 6, 2018. Limit one (1) weekly prize per person. One (1) winner will be selected at random in each weekly Drawing Period from among all eligible entries received. The weekly drawing will be conducted under the supervision
of representatives of Sponsor, whose decisions on matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final. Each weekly Winner will receive one (1) original work of production art from a Frederator program (“Weekly Drawing Prize”) (e.g.- Castlevania, Bee and Puppycat, Bravest, or Go Cartoons. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Weekly Drawing Prize not to exceed Five Hundred ($500.00) dollars. Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of
unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner.
5. Notification. Each weekly winner will be notified through messaging on or about seven (7) days from the end of each Drawing Period and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days of prize notification. If winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity and rights transfer document must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If any winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next randomly selected entrant. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
6. Conditions. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation and invasion of privacy causes of action. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of
7. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed,
incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
9. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Sponsor.
10. Name of Winner. To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 1, 2019 to: The Frederator Studios Thanks for 2000 Giveaway c/o Frederator Networks, Inc., 22 West 21 st Street, Suite 401, New York, NY 10010.
11. Sponsor. Frederator Networks, Inc. 22 West 21 st Street, Suite 401, New York, NY 10010.